Check List for Submitting Confidential Materials to the PUC
Submit two required copies of the confidential materials in two separate 10 X 13 clasp envelopes.
Confidential Label can be retrieved from our website Under Rules & Regulations-Procedural Rules 22.71(d)
The Form fields are as follows:
Include Docket/Project Number. If this is a new case this line is to be left blank.
Style - to get the correct wording on the Style go to: http://interchange.puc.texas.gov/WebApp/Interchange/application/dbapps/login/pgLogin.asp
Click on "Login"
In the "Control Number" box, type in the Docket Number, click on "Search Now". On the next page at the top of the entries Item #1 is the "Style" as assigned by Central Records. Paste and copy as listed.
In the Brief Description of Contents state the specific information that is being submitted as confidential. Please note if disk or CD is enclosed.
Bate Stamp - Indicate the page numbering sequence.
- Tape down Label (to the front of the envelopes) along all edges to keep it from being ripped or torn in handling.
- Pages must be numbered sequentially.
- 10 or more pages should be double sided.
- Staple pages or insert in pressboard folder.
- If more than 200 numbered pages please submit in separate envelopes.
- Mark each page "Confidential".
- Only Confidential pages are to be submitted in envelopes.
Public Utility Commission of Texas
1701 N. Congress Ave.
PO Box 13326
Austin, TX 78711-3326
Confidential Filing Certification Form
To view materials filed with the PUCT as confidential the PUCT Confidential Filing Certification Form must be filled out and submitted through PUCT’s Central Records Divsion.
**A reminder that if Procedural Rule §22.71(d) is not followed, the confidential materials will be rejected, along with any accompanying documents**