PUCTX Seal

Public Utility Commission of Texas

Competitive Local Exchange Carriers - CLEC Report



NETWORK BILLING SYSTEMS LLC

Certificate No: 60557

Type: SPCOA
Date Certificated: 8/28/2003
DBA Names

No DBA Records

Provider Type: Facilities-based & Resale Cert Serv Area: Entire State of Texas
Local Call Svc: No Service
Dome. Long Dist: No Service
Inter. Long Dist: No Service

POTS: Business ISDN: No Service
ADSL: No Service HDSL: No Service
SDSL: No Service RADSL: No Service
VDSL: No Service OPT SVCS: No Service
T1 Pvt Line: Business T1 Fract: Business
56K Switch: No Service Frame Relay: No Service
Wireless: No Service Long Dist: No Service
Other:


Contact Information

Company / Physical  (Mailing Address)
NETWORK BILLING SYSTEMS LLC
JONATHAN KAUFMAN
695 ROUTE 46 WEST
SUITE 200
FAIRFIELD,NJ 07004
Web:  fusionconnect.com
Email:  kbelhumer@fusionconnect.com
Phone: 973-638-2100
Toll Free: 888-301-1721
Fax: 973-638-2189
Authorized Rep
NETWORK BILLING SYSTEMS LLC
EDWARD YORKGITIS
OUTSIDE COUNSEL
3050 K STREET NORTHWEST
SUITE 400
WASHINGTON,DC 20007
Email:  CYorkgitis@kelleydrye.com
Phone: 202-862-8900
Fax: 202-342-8451
Regulatory Rep
NETWORK BILLING SYSTEMS LLC
KEN BELHUMER
TAX MANAGER
695 ROUTE 46 WEST
SUITE 200
FAIRFIELD,NJ 07004
Email:  KenB@nbsvoice.com
Phone: 973-638-2112
Toll Free: 888-301-1721
Fax: 973-638-2189
Contact  (Complaint)
NETWORK BILLING SYSTEMS LLC
LARRY LASKOWSKI EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
155 WILLOWBROOK BLVD
WAYNE,NJ 07470
Email:  LarryL@isgcom.com
Phone: 973-256-2020
Toll Free: 888-301-1721
Authorized Rep
NETWORK BILLING SYSTEMS LLC
WINAFRED BRANTL
OUTSIDE COUNSEL
3050 K STREET NORTHWEST
SUITE 400
WASHINGTON,DC 20007
Email:  WBrantl@kelleydrye.com
Phone: 202-862-8900
Fax: 202-342-8451

Reports

2018
CLEC Annual Report
Submitted: 4/30/2018
Approved: 4/30/2018
2017
CLEC Annual Report
Submitted: 4/27/2017
Approved: 4/27/2017
2016
CLEC Annual Report
Submitted: 4/28/2016
Approved: 4/28/2016
2015
CLEC Annual Report
Submitted: 5/4/2015
Approved: 5/4/2015
2014
CLEC Annual Report
Submitted: 4/30/2014
Approved: 4/30/2014
2013
CLEC Annual Report
Submitted: 5/17/2013
Approved: 5/20/2013
2012
CLEC Annual Report
Submitted: 5/31/2012
Approved: 6/1/2012
2010
CLEC Annual Report
Submitted: 3/23/2010
Approved: 3/24/2010
2004
CLEC Annual Report
Submitted: 9/29/2004
Approved: 9/30/2004

Docket/Project/Control Numbers

27357-0576
Type: NOTIFICATION
Open Date: 6/9/2014
Close Date: 6/9/2014
Filings: Notification
Note: NOTIFICATION - Cypress Communications Operating Company, LLC (SPCOA No. 60477) is transferring certain telecommunications services and customers to Network Billing Systems, LLC (SPCOA No. 60557).
28217
Type: DOCKET
Open Date: 7/25/2003
Close Date: 8/28/2003
Filings: New
Note: SPCOA APPLICATION
40492
Type: DOCKET
Open Date: 6/19/2012
Close Date: 8/9/2012
Filings: Change in Ownership/Control
Note: AMENDMENT - CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP - From Network Billing Systems, LLC to Fusion NBS Acquistion Corp (a subsidiary of Fusion Telecommunications International, Inc.)
42291-0305
Type: PROJECT
Open Date: 8/29/2014
Close Date: 8/29/2014
Filings: Renewal
Note: SPCOA RENEWAL
47789
Type: DOCKET
Open Date: 11/20/2017
Close Date: 1/8/2018
Filings: Change in Ownership/Control
Note: AMENDMENT - CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/CONTROL - From Fusion Telecommunications International, Inc. 75% (parent company of Network Billing Systems, LLC) to BCHI Holdings, LLC (Birch Communications Holdings, Inc.) The remaining 25% is retained by Fusion Telecommunications International, Inc.
47789-09
Type: NOTIFICATION
Open Date: 6/4/2018
Close Date: 6/4/2018
Filings: Notification
Note: NOTIFICATION - Completed Change of Ownership approved in Docket No. 47789.

HB1777 Mars Filings

Filing Date Year Quarter Filing Type
5/7/2018 2018 1 Access Line Count
2/2/2018 2017 4 Access Line Count
11/6/2017 2017 3 Access Line Count
8/11/2017 2017 2 Access Line Count
5/3/2017 2017 1 Access Line Count
2/10/2017 2016 4 Access Line Count

End Report